SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 01/01/2018 onwards

Snowfish i have to say that is one of the harshest responses to a post i have seen in ages in here. Doesnt matter what we wish for in here. It is the only place we truly get away with imbyism in our back yard. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If everyone on here could be friendly and (ideally) find a sense of humour, that would just be hunky dorey.

So just to clarify CK1981 because I have not seen you say this 2,350 times in the last 136 pages of this thread you think there will be something interesting around Mid Month ??? Dont want to go to be

Have nade my first mini snow man. First in 5 years.

Posted Images

The PPN is turned my to snow in the northern edge - which in turn sinks south today-

Im certainly expecting areas higher up in herts to get some snow ‘falling’

im going to go home via west kings down- expecting to see some snow - 

Also still potential for snow falling tomorrow - unlikely for any coverage though- again high ground favoured...

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Blazerblue said:

Weather warning for snow here tomorrow! :rofl: I will eat my wellies if that happens, are they having a joke with us? :cc_confused:

I just got really excited when I read this, then re read it then just wanted to cry ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Surrey said:

Looks pretty bloody wet over the next 48 hours.. 

Hm well some leading edge snow looks to be on the cards tomorrow morning looking at models.

My forecast was sleet, but it just rained. I'm  in a yellow for snow.

Excitement level.

giphy.gif

Edited by Dami
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2