Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 01/01/2018 onwards

6 minutes ago, Surrey said:

Been moved slightly north to previous fax 

Thing is, can it really fizzle out as quickly as the charts are showing? I really do think that there will be more intensity of PPN around than whats showing.

18020506_0412.gif

18020512_0412.gif

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If everyone on here could be friendly and (ideally) find a sense of humour, that would just be hunky dorey.

So just to clarify CK1981 because I have not seen you say this 2,350 times in the last 136 pages of this thread you think there will be something interesting around Mid Month ??? Dont want to go to be

Have nade my first mini snow man. First in 5 years.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Wimbledon88 said:

Enjoy Prague mate,great city.

Interesting you say its 2c there.I have always said we cannot expext anything too spectacular here in SE if temps ate above freezing on mainland Europe in early February. Most of Europe apart from scandanavia above freezing.

Prague is amazing, we’re moving here at the end of the year, all being well :) Agree with you, hopefully we can import some air from Scandi!

The issue we have now, and as I said before (but we won’t go there), this week is  looking very, well, meh. I never bought into the cold ramping on the MOD thread as soon as it started watering down. Yes, some will get snow, but best to look towards mid month for proper cold and not this mediocre stuff.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CK1981 said:

I love Prague!

Have a great time and enjoy that Czech lager ?

Cheers! Have sunk a few dark beers already lol, watching the Liverpool game in an Irish bar. How stereotypical! 

Just now, stainesbloke said:

Cheers! Have sunk a few dark beers already lol, watching the Liverpool game in an Irish bar. How stereotypical! 

I love Prague. Now I’m thinking of booking a mini break there!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DonnaThw said:

well netweather have downgraded me to no snow the bbc has just got sleet in it :wallbash:

yes.... the local bbc weather has no snow for most of kent, it seems to start at gravesend area down through towards brighton  :sorry: