Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Open Call for Photographic Project

Hi Guys, 

My name is Matthew, I am studying my Masters in the Royal College of Art currently in London but am from South Wales.

I am pursuing a photographic project surrounding the community and people and action of 'Storm chasing'. I am fascinated by this process and the potential excitement of the discovering and finding storms and am looking to work with people nationwide as well as potentially internationally.

If anyone is willing to invite me into this world and discuss things further please do get in touch. This is a self funded project and something I have been thinking seriously about for a while now. I am very keen to form a collaborative piece of work with you as individuals and as groups.

My email is matthew.thompson@network.rca.ac.uk and my Mobile number is 07534082955

Kind Regards,

Matthew

waves.thumb.jpg.3983bfcd5c2cbe50e6d0ffb5fdcc1e12.jpg 

road.jpg

foil.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Matthew

We are quite willing to assist you and provide you with access to the Tracknwatch network which gives you access to a wide range of storm chasers throughout the world.  IT would be great if you can also keep Netweather appraised of your experience as I am sure their members will benefit. 

• Like 1