SE and East Anglia generalweather discussion 08/11/2017 onwards

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Xmas, To all on the South East thread. Didn't think I'd still be here, being able to celebrate Christmas, after suffering a brain haemorrhage/stroke, in September 2015. But fortunately, due

Snowline has moved back across the water now so north kent / Surrey etc back in the fray - great wrap around as well heavy snow here in Eltham -1cm , wifey just text 0.2c in NAG with heavy snow a

I’ve just seen this on my Facebook newsfeed - made me chuckle!

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Proper sleet now falling in Beccles...Launch the celebration-balloons!:yahoo::crazy:

Just rain and windy here, no idea what the temp outside is, but heating on full and I can’t get warm :cold: enjoy the snow for those that have it :)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, saint said:

How's the pivot going? Snow likely to continue in Herts/Beds/Bucks? 

Some tell tale signs of it becoming more marginal in south Herts as some drop off from cars occurs and fences start to show dampness where before they were powdery white.  

hopefully it will stay the right side as I hate slush! 

• Like 1

Back from the walk. Precip stopped ten minutes ago after a mix of small flakes, sleet and a tiny bit of rain at the end. A dusting on roofs and some other surfaces but nothing to call home about at all, kind of saddening because this'll be such a memoral event for so many in this thread and Norfolk is just here with near nothing like always :oops: At least you're all getting snow, enjoy it while it lasts!

9 minutes ago, Hassocks Weather said:

The snow line is much further south than predicted unless i missed a late forecast . Steve Murr seems to know his stuff and indicated a southerly correction . Well done Steve . Hope your getting some of the white stuff

Not to blow my trumpet but I’ve been going on about it for days!