Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
DiagonalRedLine

North West England Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/2017 onwards

Recommended Posts

Met office downgraded to just light snow here now for a few hours 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Allseasons-si said:

Got my ruler out for in the morning:rofl:

7569863170_74892cbe2e_b.jpg

Way too long lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good chance for you guys post Wednesday's mild sector, especially with elevation, no good for me, Welsh mountains in the way of a WNW'ly

hgt500-1000.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Backtrack said:

Met office downgraded to just light snow here now for a few hours 

It’s looking like the southward correction has taken much of the hope away with it, there’s still time for further slight adjustments northwards so for those in the south of the region I wouldn’t give up all hope just yet.  Whatever happens it’s  been a fun ride and hopefully all of us will reap the rewards next time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Backtrack said:

Met office downgraded to just light snow here now for a few hours 

Yeah same here p##s poor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

good chance for you guys post Wednesday's mild sector, especially with elevation, no good for me, Welsh mountains in the way of a WNW'ly

hgt500-1000.png

A WNW'ly not good for us too.. will be rain as per 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think it’s time to jack weather watching in. Have to tell the kids that yet again the forecasts got it wrong and spend a fortune making it up to them lol😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snow shield said:

Wirral too

Yeh mate, letdown after letdown here. Joke isn't it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benricky said:

Think it’s time to jack weather watching in. Have to tell the kids that yet again the forecasts got it wrong and spend a fortune making it up to them lol😂

Buy them a couple of sledges....... On second thoughts. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest met data has just put the heavy snow symbols back.. make your mind uppppp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hocus Pocus said:

Buy them a couple of sledges....... On second thoughts. 😁

I bought one in 2013, used it once

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hocus Pocus said:

Buy them a couple of sledges....... On second thoughts. 😁

Dr Pepper and sweets will do as the Manchester Derby will go ahead now 😂 come on city!!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Day 10 said:

I bought one in 2013, used it once

use mine all the time....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

on grass:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go super city! City hopefully win against dire Utd....  Yep looks super dire for tomorrow north of Buxton or even for Buxton just no precipitation.... oh well never mind... more winter to be had in next three/four months.... got 2/3 inches snow on ground and happy to have some snow with tree n decs up...

Edited by WillinGlossop
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benricky said:

Dr Pepper and sweets will do as the Manchester Derby will go ahead now 😂 come on city!!

Prob a double whammy for me, no snow (again), defeat by lpool (again)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Backtrack said:

Latest met data has just put the heavy snow symbols back.. make your mind uppppp

It's still light on mine.. refresh and it'll probably go back to light.

Doesn't really warrant an amber warning here for example, but I suppose an amber warning on it's northern points is probably just in case it does move a little further north than expected. 

 

I presume it's further north than forecast?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SP1986 said:

It's still light on mine.. refresh and it'll probably go back to light.

Doesn't really warrant an amber warning here for example, but I suppose an amber warning on it's northern points is probably just in case it does move a little further north than expected. 

 

I presume it's further north than forecast?

 

Apparently but not sure if it matters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From amber warnings yesterday to no snow forecast now for tomorrow :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Day 10 said:

Prob a double whammy for me, no snow (again), defeat by lpool (again)

Hope you guys  win always  had a soft spot for Everton seeing as we were very similiar clubs up to a few years back. Up the blues 

Edited by benricky
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SP1986 said:

It's still light on mine.. refresh and it'll probably go back to light.

Doesn't really warrant an amber warning here for example, but I suppose an amber warning on it's northern points is probably just in case it does move a little further north than expected. 

 

I presume it's further north than forecast?

 

Doesn’t even warrant a warning

 

the met office have issued an amber warning for drought, that’ll be next 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Day 10 said:

Prob a double whammy for me, no snow (again), defeat by lpool (again)

Me too :wallbash:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×