Jump to content
Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/17 onwards


Recommended Posts

Met Office graphic from 2 hours ago shows it all in line with their warnings still and until any adjustments are made I am a bit dubious of the model outputs. It will be a now-cast job anyway...

Fingers crossed for those on the borderline haha...

 

24991201_10155403410339209_5462745076167317996_n.thumb.jpg.2be7c9318e58cd54fa4cb513f9811c22.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if, on the off chance that we hit the jackpot sunday/monday then who fancies joining me on a recce into the Northern England Regional threads monday night to say "hello" and then do some serious gloat

I looked at this chart and proudly pronounced to the wife that she was getting 10-15cm tomorrow.....she just laughed  the old ones are the best......lol

Posted Images

Just now, MidnightSnow said:

I find it odd that there's not that much talk of tomorrow's event in the model thread. Some places could see 20cm of snow and there's more posts about the end of next week / FI

 

They're talking about it in their regional threads - better there really, being so close to the time and only slight adjustments likely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chris K said:

Met Office graphic from 2 hours ago shows it all in line with their warnings still and until any adjustments are made I am a bit dubious of the model outputs. It will be a now-cast job anyway...

Fingers crossed for those on the borderline haha...

 

24991201_10155403410339209_5462745076167317996_n.thumb.jpg.2be7c9318e58cd54fa4cb513f9811c22.jpg

 

Yes until they budge I'm skeptical also. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

Just had a post removed from the MAD thread for asking how far south it'll snow and saying it'll be a Wales SW and SE event lol. 

 

People need to chill out there was no IMBYism.

For general weather chat including about the snow/cold chances around the country, please go to the regional threads:
https://www.netweather.tv/forum/forum/142-regional-discussions/

Right at the top of the page.

To be fair, you should use the multiquote option and then post it in the regional thread. It get's too clogged up in the model thread with people asking about snow for their area.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MidnightSnow said:

I live 13 miles north of the M4... doesn't get much more borderline than that. 

wanna bet? ..try 4.63 miles south of the m4, using google.....lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the latest model outputs I would be getting slightly annoyed if I was the met office thinking that we may have to change the warnings and warning areas within a day or two.:nonono:

Mind you I have never known a time where the models have chopped and changed as much as they have this Autumn and Winter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

Just had a post removed from the MAD thread for asking how far south it'll snow and saying it'll be a Wales SW and SE event lol. 

 

People need to chill out there was no IMBYism.

 

Lol you're better off posting random charts in FI that's not going to happen. Imaginary charts go down a treat.

Edited by MidnightSnow
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

Just had a post removed from the MAD thread for asking how far south it'll snow and saying it'll be a Wales SW and SE event lol. 

 

People need to chill out there was no IMBYism.

did your post by any chance contains the following words in no particular order???....."snow"....."will"......"cardiff"...."in"....& "it" ....lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't suppose we could have a shiny new thread for the upcoming rain, snow, marginal poop, windy pops event, please moderators? If you're reading this, of course? :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

I don't suppose we could have a shiny new thread for the upcoming rain, snow, marginal poop, windy pops event, please moderators? If you're reading this, of course? :)

Yeah why not...

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...