Scotland/Alba Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/17 onwards

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good road trip up to Fort William. Snow from Crianlarich northwards until you reached the coastal plain.

Right just for fun here are some personalised snowfall predictions - these are for accumulation by the end of Wednesday and do NOT include Wed night/Thursday's potential storm.  @aggy 5cm  @M

An insight in to a snow lover texting their partner when away from home "Snowed overnight.." Me "Cool, how much??" "Not sure.." Me " send a picture of the bins" "Why the f##k

Posted Images

keep these photos coming everybody... proper buzzing tonight Snaw is falling and it don't matter that I'm not getting any coz ive had mine already. fill ya boots you lucky buggers...:drinks:

3 minutes ago, ghoneym said:

The current state of affairs....just had a massive blob of pink over my location on the radar for the last 20 minutes and the sky looks loaded but no fall out :nonono: mon the snow!!!!!!

5a5d3b75e49aa_ScreenShot2018-01-15at23_37_20.thumb.png.7ccf6f76d2b1bef0fe30e39a1d14e14b.png

5a5d3b7bc4636_ScreenShot2018-01-15at23_38_00.thumb.png.7f3ef7806b0dc17de1b0b64a7adfb0dc.png

A wee sprinklin oan the ground here noo in the West o' Fife!

Big Innes

• Like 2

Some very very heavy stuff now, half an inch just accumulated in 10 minutes, one of the heaviest bursts of snow I've ever seen. Tried to capture it on video but it just doesn't do it justice at all. 

Attempted video below 

\/\/\/

IMG_7526.MP4

Edited by Ruzzi
  • Like 3

After a few failed, sleety shower attempts, the latest one has turned everything white in Moffat. The Met Office's take and timings for here have been exemplary and even a cynic like me will go to sleep happier that tomorrow's uppers will be low enough for the main event :)