SE & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 12/1/2017 11z ---->

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's settling now 

I think snow chances this evening for most of us that live at low-levels will depend very much on how quickly the colder and drier arctic air undercuts the rain from the NW - which will relate to how

I've only just realised what a bunch of nutters we all are lol. All this drama for a 'bit' of snow .... I've spent hours if not days n days watching all this unfold .....Now all I'm left with is about

Posted Images

Yellow warning of snow
1800 on Fri 10 February
To:
1000 on Sat 11 February
Updated 15 minutes ago
Snow showers could bring local accumulations of 2-3 cm. Some disruption to transport is possible as well as slippery conditions on roads and pavements.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, East_England_Stormchaser91 said:

Not bad! Keep on going please. Getting s covering on rooftops, some of the pavement and especially the grass and cars 

image.jpeg

What area are you I'm close to the city hospital and it's not quite settling yet although getting really fat flakes now

Edited by snowprincesspboro

So Met O warn Kent for snow that will not settle. Heavy snow falling across our region and nothing. Do the Met O do the basic things like looking at the radar lol.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, marshallfarm said:

Snowing heavy in Spalding. Starting to settle in places

1486724070610160167146.jpg

very light snow here now, temps rapidly rising after a drop, things looking like going on the wrong side of temps so met office might be right when they say rain by lunchtime