Snow?

South West & Central Southern England Regional Discussion 11/1/2017 ---->

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your all taking to much notice of these weather apps. They are next to useless and not meant for enthusiasts like us with time better spent on looking at radars and temperature gauges. My own take is

There's quite a rash of showers over Japan, they might make it this far?

Good morning everyone .  Just before I post  The amazing to weather phenomena that I've witnessed this morning ,  I'd like to say Ian Ferguson  if you read this and see this picture you have

Posted Images

Not seeing much noticeable change in the moon tonight. It is shrouded in fast-moving clouds, though... and beautiful.

Maybe some flutters tomoz early morn if that stuff NE of The Wash makes it......

1 minute ago, matt111 said:

Is it in the same place as the other cam?

Just below it. I got sent it from a Chinese supplier on Amazon, but i'm debating whether to keep it or not. I do like PTZ cams, but the lens only goes down to 6mm when fully zoomed out, so there's less in the image - looks sort of zoomed in. It does have 4 x optical zoom though, but I have spotted a newer one that has 10 x optical zoom, tempted to try that out, as it it goes down to 5.1mm, so more fits in to the image.

• Like 1

Just noticed there's a bit of intensification showing on the radar further south so maybe some hope. Still not sure if it'll make it as it's become quite narrow compared to earlier. 

Edited by matt111
  • Like 1

Just had a look outside ,slight covering of snow here ,on the bin and outside table , just need that area of snow to move a bit more south ,so I, v missed snow falling but looking at radar I may get to see some flakes again soon .

• Like 2