Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking good for team wales today / this eve- Have fun !!

Dyma rai o'm lluniau gaeafol (Dydd Mawrth - Wythnos diwethaf) Here are some of my wintry scenes from Tuesday, last week Lleoliad/ Location: Blaenau Clwyd 230masl  (Between Corwen and Rhuthun)

Fair dooz to Torfaen council. They've initiated their red warning plan. I've just received the survival package.

Posted Images

There's hours left in this yet! I'm really pleased with how this had gone tbh, ok so it's not as disruptive as we were led to believe but everywhere is white, the snow is continually falling with varying intensity. What's not to like?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Marcus_surfer said:

This has been a decent event here, yes very patchy in places, a few miles away there is nothing but I've managed to measure 3.5cm on the grass which is a lot better than we did last year!

This certainly has been much better than the beast from the east for areas west of neath and it keeps coming ? 

6 minutes ago, Marcus_surfer said:

Im surprised its still snowing here, light but still snowing 

U've been very lucky tonight , normally u fall on the wrong side but u enjoyed the fun tonight . 

@thetipster  What’s the front doing now? We’ve got a covering and small flakes of light snow but being so far south I was expecting us to be done. The met office app keeps turning heavy snow up but it doesn’t seem to make it. 

1 minute ago, John Lloyd said:

@thetipster  What’s the front doing now? We’ve got a covering and small flakes of light snow but being so far south I was expecting us to be done. The met office app keeps turning heavy snow up but it doesn’t seem to make it. 

the front will stall and fade out enjoy ?

• Like 1