Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

5 minutes ago, ancientsolar said:

@Jayfromcardiff  am I right thinking that there's a low pressure trying to push northeastwards (from tiverton) with the fronts on it, but is also a sub low of the one SW of Cornwall ? The 3 fronts , ~ one NE Cardiff gaining strength slowly,  ~ another one pushing towards Bristol, and a final one pushing from the South Coast. Is that sub low actually stalling over the Bristol channel sucking up moisture? ?

You may be right, fingers crossed.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking good for team wales today / this eve- Have fun !!

I'm happy now I've had my fix ? There's a nice covering on the hills  

Some photos from this morning up on the Rhigos between Hirwaun and Treherbert. Here we are around 480-500m asl  it was stunning with amazing views over the Brecon Beacons and beyond. The mountain

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ancientsolar said:

@Jayfromcardiff  am I right thinking that there's a low pressure trying to push northeastwards (from tiverton) with the fronts on it, but is also a sub low of the one SW of Cornwall ? The 3 fronts , ~ one NE Cardiff gaining strength slowly,  ~ another one pushing towards Bristol, and a final one pushing from the South Coast. Is that sub low actually stalling over the Bristol channel sucking up moisture? ?

Agreed the circulation is picking up moisture and driving them North interesting radar watching ahead.

• Like 1

Settled in Cathays now.

snow coming down nicely. Lovely bit of yellow precip about to cross the channel heading for SE Wales.

ironically after looking marginal at first, the southern correction may end up with some areas of Cardiff getting the highest totals here.

Edited by bradythemole
  • Like 1