Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking good for team wales today / this eve- Have fun !!

Some photos from this morning up on the Rhigos between Hirwaun and Treherbert. Here we are around 480-500m asl  it was stunning with amazing views over the Brecon Beacons and beyond. The mountain

Fair dooz to Torfaen council. They've initiated their red warning plan. I've just received the survival package.

Posted Images

Something changed at around 4:30pm - the snow intensified and started settling immediately.   We now have white roof, grass and roads.  Coming down steadily but not really heavy, just enough to look as though it means it!   Now, we need this to continue for at least four or five hours.....

17 minutes ago, freeze for all said:

The precipitation just doesn't seem heavy enough to cause any problems, hopefully it will get heavier but I don't think it will 

I'm in llanharan. It's settling

Something changed at around 4:30pm - the snow intensified and started settling immediately.   We now have white roof, grass and roads.  Coming down steadily but not really heavy, just enough to look as though it means it!   Now, we need this to continue for at least four or five hours.....

1 minute ago, Bartlett High said:

Bit confused as your just up the road from me and it's practically stopped!

it's coming - just very slow moving - but heavier snow here right now should be with you in about 15 mins or so

1 minute ago, judowidow said:

Nothing in Abergavenny, not a flake 

1 minute ago, judowidow said:

Nothing in Abergavenny, not a flake 

Way to early for u , u might get something in a hour or two. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fujita scale said:

Looks like the pivot has occurred sooner than expected so it's not going as far north - so the front is not coming as far north which is why we have seen such slow progress. Prepare disappointment!.

Its doing what its suppose to do . Theres no shift.