Snow?

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Victims of the 2017 Snow Blizzard Speak Out Some harrowing tales are emerging across the country this morning as the victims of the 2017 snow storm share their stories.  The whole of Norther

Just saw total accumulation maps (for next 48hrs) from latest euro4 model. Think I peed myself a little!

Guys - good luck with the snow potential over the next few days  cameras at the ready!

Posted Images

I have hit the jackpot, in the best place possible for that latest band of snow. Heaviest I've seen in a long time. Good 5cm on grass now!! Here's a video from 25 mins ago.

Edited by Sperrin
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, ronan said:

Raining here now. Seems very marginal in places!!

It's certainly not what was forecast Ronan. Very disappointing. The wait goes on looking at the radar it's all fizzling out the further south and east it progresses. One of the ingredients is missing for snow.

2 minutes ago, BREIFMAN11 said:

Unbelievably the BBC forecast was kind of correct. Rain taking long to turn into snow once hitting land!

It was supposed to be snow, changing it at the last minute doesn't make it correct in my book ha

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Like 1
Just now, ronan said:

Last chance for us coming in from the north. Lets hope that band turns to snow when it comes in. 

Yes, if it did it would be white out. Fingers crossed!