The Midlands Regional Weather Discussion

Moderate snow, don't remember the last time I saw that  Not sticking on grass, but trying to stick on pavements. BBC forecast says it should be clear right now. Don't know why BBC and Met have got this so wrong. It was a simple case of a horizontal band making its way south through the UK.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Snow, Why are you just going to Staffordshire? All they have over there is oatcakes and speed cameras. Much nicer here, why haven't we seen you for 4 years? Remember December 2010? We had so

Phew, made it......

Couple of videos from my drive into the Peaks today when I had to turn round as conditions got worse. No doubt in something better I could have gone on but in a Citroen C2, I have to be careful as the

Posted Images

Just started snowing again, tried to upload pics from last night but my phone won't let me aarrgg. Probably won't be worth it tho as it's probably gonna look loads better out there in an hour or so

I know we're still in the middle of this event, but the GFS has been going for another small band of ppn to push through the midlands tonight for the last few runs. Looks quite intense on this morning's run

GFS 13.01.2017.png

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Snowy L said:

I know we're still in the middle of this event, but the GFS has been going for another small band of ppn to push through the midlands tonight for the last few runs. Looks quite intense on this morning's run

GFS 13.01.2017.png

Could be a nice top up hopefully we can  keep any that falls across the region today

• Like 1