Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Weather Station for Eastern Coastal area

I'm looking for a replacement for my Technoline WS2350, as the anemometer has failed after only 2 years - lower bearing completely worn away on wind direction vane, letting water in (somewhat saline, being a coastal location) which has rotted the tracks off the PCB. I cannot find a sensibly priced replacement, so am considering replacing the whole system (it has never been as good as the ancient Oregon system it replaced, which only needed a few replacement reed switches in about 10 years - the wireless on the Technoline would not work if the console temperature dropped below about 5 deg C, a replacement FOC console had the same feature but would not pick up the time signal, the gust and data recording were also not as good).

Ideally I'm looking for a sub £150 system, separate sensors (I think that the sensors on the ones with the combined sensor look like a pixies bidet, and I really don't want one on my skyline), reliable wireless up to say 120ft (40m) - or cabled (which won't happen at this price range), and sensors, especially wind speed and direction, that are engineered for a reasonable life outside (it is a weather station!) and are replaceable for less that 50% of the price of a new installation (for one sensor that is). Data transmission to PC would be nice, but not essential if I can meet the other requirements. Fancy colour displays etc not a requirement!

Does anyone know if I am asking for the impossible/

Thanks

Ian