Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Do you think the ppn will be mainly hitting the East of our region? Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk downwards? The radar seems to be showing this now.

Ppn not even due to develop properly until early hours

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

I do feel for you Iceni - my mother is in hospital with pneumonia and heart failure 130 miles away from me here - we are up and down the motorway and the thought of snow is filling me with dread, luckily the small amount we had this morning didn't stop us getting there but reading about people getting depressed because there is not deep snow is probably not the best thing at the moment and I am trying to not look at the forums just the travel news. My thoughts are with you - it is a tough time.

it makes you realise that when you read about peoples grief and sorrow, why the heck are we getting depressed over will it or wont it snow, it all gets put into perspective. My thoughts are with you and everyone at this time 

• Like 3

Getting fed up with this now, get the cold and it still doesnt Snow, the women on BBC SE said rain and sleet for us here very unlikely to see Snow

It always at the moment in a few days time that comes and it still rains

Temp is 3.9 dewpoint 0.2 .Nice little surprise this morning with a sprinkle of snow , hope tonight will deliver a bit more but temp and Dewpoint need to come down , at least it's dry so if anything snow like does fall it might well settle .Anyway Im happy as I have just brought a new car