Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

Yes. Here in Chatham now too

Halling-weather.co.uk has a few point of 1.8

I've just had wet snow and proper snow in the heavier bursts on the Wainscott/Strood border. Didn't expect anything more than rain....

It was nice while it lasted. Back to drizzly rain now.

Looks like it will be damp for the rest of the day. Hopefully we will get clears skies tonight before the next band pushes through in the early hours.

Edited by Captain shortwave

Too warm to settle. Shame as that kind of fall a day ago would have given us a coating. Meto going for snow all through the early hours with low temps before. If the lying water dries out or freezes we could get covering.

just so unbelievable where is all this cold air that they all keep saying, bored with all this 

Unfortunately if you look on other regions Yorkshire etc. conditions are no better i.e. no snow...this spell so far has been over exaggerated and BBC only seem to mention how cold the wind is!...if we can get an easterly in next week then we'll see marginality thrown out the window!

Still snowing quite heavily here but struggling to settle though as ground is quite wet. 

Yes indeed very wet ground - hopefully some nice easterlies next week will make conditions bone dry and maybe a bit of convectivity to boot. Can't see a lot happening for the next day or so, got a nasty feeling rain tomorrow from that feature running down near the north sea.