Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Your in a pretty good spot, as PPN will reach you when dark, you'll definitely get some PPN and quite possibly it might be snow. Look out for what it does in places like Colchester, Basildon, Braintree in Essex over next 1hr 30 mins ish.

Thank you :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those going round in circles dissecting forecasts from different forecasters (or the same ones at different times) are just going to tie themselves in knots here. You're in the SE of England,

yeah she just text me the same-

Just had a peak at the 18z UKMO (meso) and it shows the centre of the small low moving SE across the Midlands around 3am then across SE England around 6am, sleet/snow showers swirling around this low

Posted Images

We've had about an hour of snow: huge big flakes but horribly wet. It's that kind which turns to instant slush on the ground. Pretty to watch from indoors, less so if you're walking the dog. Yuck. Sleety now with any white on the ground disappearing.

4.2C here. What cold spell ? Lol

Didn't think it' would get that high today, although I suspect it will start to drop again soon.

We have had heavy rain, and heavy snow falling today, but it didn't really settle on the soaking wet surfaces.

Dry, and brighter now, although the wind has definitely picked up.

not made it here yet.

Presume it will get colder as the evening draws in, if that band gets here late enough, presume more chance of snow & settling? ]

Edited by Big Dave

Yea... just been catching up with you all. Nice to hear some of you got snow this morning... NOW I WANT SOME!!! Temps are starting to drop, not sure about the D.P... pretty exciting this but it's just too marginal :(

Hoping for some accumulations tonight?

Yeah definitely hoping for some, have had heavy wet snow for last 30 mins but not settling :(