Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West & Central Southern England Regional Discussion - 1300z 12/1/15 ------>

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a plan......   All this marginal/north of the M4 malarkey is too boring to tolerate any longer, we've got to do something. Considering just how much rain we get down here, we could have the m

Agreed. Trough circa 3am may extend snow showers across even to S of London (hence UKMO warning amended). Meanwhile, latest UKV and MOGREPS signal for snow remains particularly strong for Exmoor and M

What a beauty!   By far the best chart of the Winter, very much deserving of an OMG for this regional.      You couldn't make it up, just remember as a NWP model chart at t+84 hours, it is jus

Posted Images

Good shout! Luckily I'm "working from home" tomorrow!

With what we get around these parts - you have to take what you can get, although the model output has been looking up of late.

Temp has gone up a degree since the snow to 2.7 so we have to fight hard for every morsel of every scrap!

Edited by kumquat
  • Like 1

still a slight dusting on the grass (not much) but no showers at all for a long time. Hope it picks up soon

Aye, All going more north  what loss will it cost your ski slops ;) 

Re: the MAD thread. I've had a little peep... Please, somebody, tell me there isn't agreement amongst all the models for a bitterly cold spell with widespread snow next week, a la "Beasterly" disaster....

Re: the MAD thread. I've had a little peep... Please, somebody, tell me there isn't agreement amongst all the models for a bitterly cold spell with widespread snow next week, a la "Beasterly" disaster....

Let's just say things are looking promising!

• Like 1

netweather 12 hour shows 15mm of snow over next 9 hours :rofl:  I wish :D

want to have a snow bbq? we can bbq things then freeze them and re do them!!! yeah i don't believe it... meto says should be snowing now... but yeah