Snow?

North West England - Weather chat

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For goodness sake, will people stop hanging on to every nuance of what some silly app says?! It will be down to the here and now when it gets here.

Snow this morning in Saddleworth.......will there be more on Tue/ Weds??

Hello follow north westerners, I'm just south of the city of Preston ( Walton Le dale) I've been watching the forum for a couple a years, but never posted but trying to understand what is going on, th

Posted Images

Any of this likely to reach Cheshire tonight? MetO suggest snow later even though it appears to be downgraded, not looking too promising for the south of the region tonight on the radar so far. Next week still looks promising.

I sometimes wonder what our american colleagues ,especially those in upstate New York would make of our desperation for the White stuff ???....

Something along the lines of

"Oh my god that is totally not cool"

Rain rain rain!

RAIN? What's the temp and dew? 1.0C with a -3C DP here!

• Like 1

I sometimes wonder what our american colleagues ,especially those in upstate New York would make of our desperation for the White stuff ???....

I have a friend who lives in NY and he says the Brits reaction for snow is one of the funniest things about us!

• Like 1

People of Merseyside, Halton and Northern Cheshire

The NMM has our areas under an area of *HEAVY SNOW* from 9pm-midnight tonight!

Your locale seems to do rather well in these sort of set ups, keep us all posted on the outcome.

• Like 1

Eccleston near prescot everywhere is white temp falling now 1.8c

My girlfriend lives in Knowsley village, if they get snow tonight and I don't she will laugh in my face! Something must be done!

Edited by chiffer
  • Like 1