Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Dew points still generally below 0C across the SE and E Anglia, even in London, so most of what should fall from the sky should be snow.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another link-   The Euro4 model is the one my above post but will add again- For beginners use these 2 - you can just change the timelines with each model run ( some 2 hours after each run it

The front is now beginning to push in-   Watch out for the dewpoints to start dropping from the SE later in the eve,   There is a LOT of of PPN out in the channel arcing NNE ( NNN - even NNW)  

You sound like my ex

Posted Images

Raining North West Surrey ☔

We need to turn that gulf stream off. Oregon USA as far south as Madrid , I did ok when out there, they keep the roads clear.

post-7914-0-16944600-1421488337_thumb.jp

Edited by stewfox
  • Like 2

The sea is warming us here, temps up to 1.9, dp still -1 but it's been rising even before any cloud/shower comes, so I expect that to be positive soon. Snow was never forcast for here today. 

This was the result of the sprinkle in Milton Keynes, if you can see it.

Maybe that is the total winter snowfall... Lol

Beats last year snow cup is back :p nothing's been said this year, why?

Early days but the front on Tuesday is the liveliest in the west and fragments as it crosses to the east. At the moment rain south of London but light and patchy by then:

post-14819-0-25051700-1421489095_thumb.g  Back edge snow: post-14819-0-26014500-1421489151_thumb.g

Edited by i'm dreaming of...

really weird ,ive got the met office app on my phone & it has just popped up ,Met office severe weather warning has been cancelled ?? beautiful hard frost here & sunshine but its clouding over now .Have a good Saturday everyone & enjoy the weather what ever it may bring ?