Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

The best place for snow is helsink there's a big hill right near the city centre where you can take the kids sledging £112 flight from heathrow the web cam looks great ATM I went there last year after waiting all winter with not a single flake so I had to get my fix lol we left at 5am 2 and half hour flight and got back at midnight thick snow and sledged all day

Edited by M fish
  • Like 4
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another link-   The Euro4 model is the one my above post but will add again- For beginners use these 2 - you can just change the timelines with each model run ( some 2 hours after each run it

The front is now beginning to push in-   Watch out for the dewpoints to start dropping from the SE later in the eve,   There is a LOT of of PPN out in the channel arcing NNE ( NNN - even NNW)  

You sound like my ex

Posted Images

Just driven down from Northwich in Cheshire heavy snow in Birmingham and down A1 to Northampton.then sleat to Milton Keynes. nothing here in Romford

Pretty much as I said earlier on unfortunately. On to the next cold spell.

• Like 1

That's it another epic snow failure. I know it downgraded over the last week but to get stealth snow is just ridiculous . Everything seems to be evaporating before it reaches the ground. Game over ..........for now !!!

I'm guessing your race hill way? I'm at the very highest in hangleton just of the downs not sure about height to be honest fingers crossed tho those dp's start dropping

Indeed I am. Just looked out of the window and we have sleety rain (& that might be optimistic)! Maybe 90% rain

had one min of snow and stopped

So now everyone . This is an upgrade . This man has been lamp post watching all night and fair play to you sir. At least you now seem to have conditions cold enough to snow

The front seems to be stalling now and pivoting . Whilst we have a ticket we can still win the lottery even if it is only 20 quid

Is it turning a bit colder now ? Think we just had some light sleet

It should do as the low over Pembrokeshire moves southeastwards general orientation, resulting in a more favourable air flow from continent not S'lies - and hopefully colder upper air profile. It was always promised to be a late affair, for us down in the SE, I get it wrong as do all. It's going the right way... one hopes. :)

• Like 1

Well that was interesting 21.57 forecast on bbc24

Went all the way to next week and suggested another week of wintry weather, this weekend was milder but then actually said the jet stream would buckle and we would be back under colder conditions.

• Like 4

had one min of snow and stopped

There you have it, you was told you'll see snow and now you have.

Now have a relax Bucks, have a nice warm bath or something.... there is a few hours of this left yet, you been at it like a rabbit up a drain pipe all day, you must be shattered :rofl:

• Like 2

Just seen the week ahead weather. DB said Monday the jet would buckle south and for next week the jet running just to the south of the uk. Perhaps a chance for some blocking to our north east