Southeast England and East Anglia - Weather Chat

Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,

I'm going to watch it now and find out

I'm waiting for the 5:30 news 24 forecast too

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

J.P left for his own reasons (Fair reasons) So I don't think you're going to persuade him back with a hugging smiley!  :laugh:

Maybe Daniel can be the new pike or is CS the new JP :cc_confused:  Oh forgot about the weather.......................errr cold, cloudy, just had a shower too 3.2c. :cold: I see what you are talking about now Bogman, I thought you meant onions! :doh:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

We are all allowed to be disappointed, get over it. Some people seem to take pleasure in peoples misfortune. 

Maybe Daniel can be the new pike or is CS the new JP :cc_confused:  Oh forgot about the weather.......................errr cold, cloudy, just had a shower too 3.2c. :cold: I see what you are talking about now Bogman, I thought you meant onions! :doh:

no just no

• Like 1

Posted

I don't think anyone could be the new JP he did such an excellent job.  :)

Hopefully things are calming down in here...

• Like 4

Posted

J.P left for his own reasons (Fair reasons) So I don't think you're going to persuade him back with a hugging smiley!  :laugh:

It was worthy a try, he is a asset to this thread & forum. Greatly missed, I do not need to elaborate he knows. Too many emoticons giving the wrong impression, I must toughen up, a tad. I've never known such unpredictability, at such an acute timeframe, lets all do reverse psychology! ie. "The Great Flood is coming".

:oops:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,

5:30 forecast, no mention of significant snowfall across the SE - Map showed nothing but heavy rain, but she mentioned "possible snowfall further inland", stressed uncertainty

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

I'm watching monsters inc waiting for dinner to cook so I can't atm. But I did make sure that hubs brought me extra hot chocolate and shortcake to have while I sit watching the rain. 

Posted

Right just watched the 17.30 forecast the map showed a rain band across the far southeast not london area

But then said " rain or possible widespread snow

Posted

We are all allowed to be disappointed, get over it. Some people seem to take pleasure in peoples misfortune. 

no just no

Cheers for the confirmation (hehe) I'll never take his place although, I'll keep you folks updated on the latest. Much credit should go to CS for ensuring the continuation to what Mr Pike left behind. But you can never rule him out coming back, which I think he will will hopefully. Personal confrontations should be pm'ed in future.

Posted

Im off to the pub anyways, theres no pesky know nothin kids down there.

Posts like this just make the whole thing worse, don't bother with them if you feel like that....  :laugh:

• Like 1

Posted

Helen Willetts' graphics show the PPN barely even getting here on Sunday - although she stressed uncertainty. Basically we need the low to fall between the two stools of being too far north (giving us a rain fest) or too far south (and us staying dry!)

Posted

Posts like this just make the whole thing worse, don't bother with them if you feel like that....  :laugh:

I post what I like thanks.

• Like 1

Posted

Got a yellow alert for snow here tomorrow morning, be surprised if it comes to much though.

Bit far north for anything on Sunday I reckon, but the way it keeps changing who knows

Come on you O's up at Preston tonight, not expecting much from that either

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms & Snow!

I post what I like thanks.

Rebel.

And you call others kids....

This thread is just...  :laugh:

Oh lighten up!

Edited by Gretal
  • Like 2