The Midlands - Weather Chat

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A cold clear day, With everything still frozen. A few shots while out walking earlier. Temp 0.4c Dp -1.9c WC 0.2c

METO should have followed the map 

Great Longstone at 11.00am this morning pretty difficult journey, what with fog and blowing snow very tricky approx. 20 to 25cms   also plenty of vids from Beeley Moor most are at 250m to 350mtrs

Posted Images

I hope so matey, we're in the worst place after the west country for snow, we always miss out by 10 miles or so ALWAYS!

I

hope so matey, we're in the worst place after the west country for snow, we always miss out by 10 miles or so ALWAYS!

So anoying isnt it. I remember living in bedworth a fey years back and south coventry, bulkington, north nuneaton and corley all had 3in of snow and bedworth and north coventry got nothing. Heavy snow here atm tho.
  • Like 1

yep its gonner be good here for next 10 hours

Mark BBC tv regional weather had us in the snow right thru forecast up to 4pm tomorrow some patchy periods but most of the time its the heavier stuff...that's 21 hours.... could be a cracker mate...

• Like 1

So anoying isnt it. I remember living in bedworth a fey years back and south coventry, bulkington, north nuneaton and corley all had 3in of snow and bedworth and north coventry got nothing. Heavy snow here atm tho.

Funny, no-one on here actually believed that when I told them :-/

Left work in Brum during moderate snowfall. Saw lying snow at Selly Oak station platform then arrive back home and it's just wet no lying snow barely even raining although it snowed earlier this pm according to my sources. Disappointing.

Very interesting watching the radar. The pivot is gradually combining heavy precip to the NW and SW to pull it into an intense point. In about 3 hours the precip from Ireland will join it. I'm praying for a nudge SE and favourable uppers to cover Coventry. This will really dump between midnight-2am ish at this rate.

• Like 2