Spanish plume anyone? Storm and convective discussion 17th July Onwards

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This explosion here is what we like!  

New strikes appearing in the channel peeps ahead of MCS 2 - active very quickly too

A couple more pictures  This part was rotating crazily A VERY close lightning strike (amazing picture, I know lol) And this one... I am so annoyed that it went wrong!  

Posted Images

2 more hours before the sun starts to come up and those in the Mids/North get to see any strcture (if any). GFS forecasting rhe line to die out by 9pm before the trough rejuvenated through tomorrow afernoons heat but you never know.

Quite a few active cells in London at the moment. One near Heathrow and one SW of my location.Just awoken to booming distance thunder.

West of London, NW London, East London,  pretty much most of London really! How many times did I just mention London in one post! :doh:

• Like 3

West of London, NW London, East London,  pretty much most of London really! How many times did I just mention London in one post! :doh:

Wahey and no mention of you know where lol :crazy:

• Like 1

Keeping my eye on the cells over the Isle of Wight/New Forest area at the moment. Look to be heading my way. Wonder if round two is on the way before daybreak? 

• Like 1

Yeah, seems to be lightning in all directions here. Just seen a fab purple fork! Rain's eased off by the t&l is every few seconds right now.

Eeee, so excited!

Lightning in just about every direction here in SE24. Seems to have intensified in the last few moments. Barely any rain though. Cannot sleep. Ugh!

Edited by tripleseis
  • Like 1

Lightning coming from all directions, some close some distant. Around a dozen flashes a minute now easily from all directions :yahoo:

Just been woken fifteen mins ago, constant loud rolling and booming thunder from strobe effect lightning ;)

Edited by SnowJoke

Same amazing storm here in LB as went through Aylesbury. ground strike about half a mile away, one of those that makes you jump away from the window..awesome!