• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From earlier. This is about as good as I got due to it being daytime  

Another one approaching me.   https://forum.netweather.tv/gallery/image/19845-/

As a 32 Year old, When I see storms heading for me, I'm like a child running between windows , up and downstairs, checking the radars. Grabbing the camera, running again up an downstairs. Jumping up a

Posted Images

Bit disappointing really, i thought it would have strengthened further but it actually weakened a bit, for some reason i couldn't see much lightning maybe 5 flashes but was thundering every 30 seconds, still, its a thunder storm, and a decent one too.

• Like 1

Got school tomorrow but with all this action I can't miss it! Keeping all windows open in case of some thunder later, as last time we had an import my Dad had to wake me up as I went to bed thinking that was it, no giving up.

• Like 1

Hey all, been a while since this happened. Cant catch up on all posts as on mobile but am currently on a hill just west of Glasgow awaiting what looks like a belter. Hope it holds together, wish me luck folks! An of course, good luck to you all too x

It is good however it crashed earlier at the height of the storms.

I'm just south of Ashford in Kent this evening and there's plenty of Ac gas bubbling up from the Channel now, one dark high based cell not far to the SW looks like its giving some rain but no thunder yet, least there,s signs of destabilisation this far east too.

post-1052-0-65105500-1400523838_thumb.jp

• Like 2

To those central areas (north midlands/northern england) that have missed out on the action today, we are in the prime location for some good storms tommorow :) Lots of Cape on offer, high enough temperatures and a trough pushes through in the afternoon which will create a hell of a lot of forcing in the atmosphere, with thunderstorms quite elevated and becoming more organised  :drinks: .

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 9

The radar looks a pretty picture! I'm watching those cells crossing the channel, certainly something heading this way - just need to sit tight and be patient. My lightning detector is already picking up a few sferics..

Third storm of the day now. Really hope to get a night show and I dont care if I'm being greedy as I always find my self watching the news about thunderstorms in other parts of the country but never here. Vive la North Wales!

• Like 1

Just come back from a walk along Hayling Island beach. Very dark skies to the South all along the horizon. If it wasn't for this medium level cloud, there would be some fantastic cloud sculptures out there this evening!