Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 13/03/14

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Rain falling here right now.

Posted

Hi all, Lightning and thunder here in North Weald!

Lucky you!Nowt but boring here. Dark and cold.

Posted

Be grateful - would you rather scroll through the nonsense in the MAD thread?

Looking at tomorrow's forecast, I'm quite glad my shift conducting on a proper old Routemaster bus tomorrow has been postponed. That open platform at the back is not the warmest place to be.

you are a female version of blakey, that is soooo cool (bet you hate it though?) Get Butler for me :)

raining here (again) and getting cooler it seems

Lucky you!Nowt but boring here. Dark and cold.

just rain here too

Posted

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/

off now goodnight all Posted ImagePosted Image

me too , night JP and night all :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Hi all, Lightning and thunder here in North Weald!

Lucky you :-) the only thunder and lightning we have here in MK are the ice hockey teams !post-10773-0-57051300-1395448957_thumb.jpost-10773-0-76439900-1395448970_thumb.jpost-10773-0-00781500-1395448987_thumb.j
  • Like 1

Posted

Morning all, a great day yesterday up at Milton Keynes with fellow designers (buildings, structures etc) discussing this project I'm working on, suddenly the vail lifted and I could understand the extremely complex building, got the basis of the design agreed upon, just now got to finalise it, that will take me properly a month of hard work. I don't know if you are interested or not, but I been struggling with this project with air movement which in this case is totally different to any project which has every been installed, but the cooling duty is equivalent of 2,000 one kw heaters being placed in a warehouse, turned on and my plant keeping that warehouse at one degree centigrade, with in theory very little air movement, oh and its 32 degree centigrade outside as well. Easy it's not.

Today I will foos go shopping, come back, start to layout the downstairs plant room, shout and curse a lot when it won't all fit in, go to football shout and curse a lot when we lose, come home and shout and curse a lot more when I still can't get the downstairs plant room to work, this drawing has to be complete by Tuesday night, oh along with the upstairs plant room, should be fun.

Looking forward to tomorrow, giving my self the day off from work, we are going to Broadstairs, fish and chips in our hands sitting on the jetty overlooking the beach, then off to bleak house for a tour and champagne cream tea, which the grand kids bought for nanny's 60th birthday present back in February, so let's hope JP gets the weather right for tomorrow, or her indoors will be moaning at JP and not me for a change :-) sorry John but when she asked about the weather for Sunday I referred to your excellent posts.

Have a great day, whatever you are doing, think of the poor old wife as another piece of screwed up paper whistles past her ear hole followed by mumblings of my displeasure. At moment dry out, lovely clear sky, looks cold, could be a frost, hard to determine at the moment, hope you all have a great day, whatever you got planned.

• Like 5

Posted

Morning all

Looks nice and sunny out this morning, had a sleep in (sweet) so only now made it to my second cuppa of the day and just got the washing going, just caught the weather on BBC Breakfast and not looking too good for this weekend if your plans are outside.

All the same, I hope you all have a good and fine day (in or out) and enjoy it :)

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Morning all. :)

Quite sunny here - a too good to last type of day.

Off for a two hour walk now, hopefully finished by the time of the afternoon showers...

Enjoy your weekend, whatever you're doing. :)

• Like 4

Posted

CK, we had to have Ammonia alarm training a short while back as we have a refrigeration plant at work, fab as we are in the office and cannot hear the alarms, should be fun when we are all found flapping on the decks!

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Mornin each. Sunny but chilly here with cloud. It's a bit different to last week end temp'wise.

We have a problem with one of the neighbourhood cats coming through the cat flap, staring through the window and consequently..we have three very stressed moggies. The house pongs of pungent cat pee/spray. :( There are now voiles at the patio doors and flap is locked at night..but poor Banshee, Stormy and Louie are still on edge. What a nightmare. 'Sigh'

Hope you all have a lovely...and stress free week end. :)

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Thank you all for my birthday messages! Had a wonderful day! Got treated to a fab thunderstorm last night too on the way back from the pub!

And we have lift of already today wise!

Posted ImageDSC_0945.JPG

Now that's what I call a fab end to your birthday....a thunderstorm.:) Hope I get one next week end for mine. (Aye...some hope)
  • Like 2

Posted

Weekend chores are a go go here, looks nice out until you actually get out there and realise how much cooler it is than of late, and with showers set to pepper the area later (yes the same time it is forecast to arrive as I need to step out and head into town) I expect I shall be found damper than when I started.

Bright and sunny though, if this carries on it will make for good light conditions over the weekend for doing some art in the spare room as the window and room are on a SW facing side.

Posted

I saw snow on Sunday and on Wednesday... in Oslo.

Was you actually there?

Posted

Morning all. We had a 30 second hail showere here earlier and there are some lovely cauliflower clouds bubbling up, as per Lukes photo earlier. Belated birthday wishes for yesterday btw Luke.

Have a good weekend all, whatever the weather.Posted Image

• Like 1

Posted

Stayed dry and shower/storm free here, just been outside to the bin and out of the wind the sun is quite warm, but a lot of cloud popping up too now, so do not expect the dry to continue, so that really means I need to get out and do the town trip sooner rather than later maybe...

...meh!  having another cuppa, it is my long weekend after all.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and Thundery, Cold and Snowy

Some real good cauliflowers towering up now here Posted Image. Ah this is what I like to see, the build up to the summer months with some good old diurnal heating tightening its grip on us now. perfect. 

Hoping that motherload of rain entering the West Midlands will become electrified as it crosses the East Midlands and into East Anglia this afternoon.

Look out in the Chelsea and Arsenal game for hail too, just saw a decent hail shower on Soccer AM over Isleworth or wherever the studio is based!

Have a good weekend everyone Posted Image

Edited by East_England_Stormchaser91
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Thank you all for my birthday messages! Had a wonderful day! Got treated to a fab thunderstorm last night too on the way back from the pub!

And we have lift of already today wise!

Posted ImageDSC_0945.JPG

A belated Happy Birthday to you! Was there a thunderstorm in Thorpe last night?