Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales, The Midlands and Southwest England - Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Max 25.7c so far, virtually the warmest day of the year (26.3c to beat) although a bit of cloud has just dropped it to 25.0c.

Edited by TonyH

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

26.1C but all this cloud has come out of nowhere :(

Posted

Lovely warm sunny day here although cloud has started to develop but not ruining the sunshine at the moment no stats due to work sorry.

Posted

26.5c here....smokey as neighbour four doors down has decided to burn something...other than that bright blue skies...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.

I'm still in Ile De Re, France but will be heading down to the Bergerac, France area tomorrow for some more heat and possible thunderstorms. It's been a lovely day here with nearly wall-to-wall sunshine making it very warm with a noticeable NW breeze.

Edited by William Grimsley
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Lovely, hot and sunny all day. 27c. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Temperature has peaked at 28.9C here so far, not bad at all! Cloud also seems to have stayed further to the east so only small interruptions to the sunshine.

Posted

27.8c hottest day so far this year here... Last year managed 30c + on ten days....but then summer started in may and lasted through August last year....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

27c here today and suffering big time.Sooner summers over the better.This summer will go down as very poor.Already counting down the days till its over.Then hopefully all the winter lovers will awake from hibernation cus im on me own right now :yahoo:

Beats me why anyone would like this weather you come home from work with your clothes stuck to your body.How is that nice.. geez

Edited by ncikos
  • Like 1

Mostly Cloudy to start but sunshine by around 9-10, went out for a walk around 1 and it was glorious. Although even then you could see clouds to the North and East, sunny until around 2.30pm. Sunny intervals then followed till around 4, when the cloud turned a bit thicker which has taken a while to clear, and now clear blue skies to the east. Sunny intervals are starting to re-emerge to the west as the cloud finally edges away, with probably a few hours of late evening sunshine to follow.

Max Temps 22c Mumbles, 26c Blackpill

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

lovely day today, mostly cloudless skies (just the very occasional fair weather Cumulus)...temps peaked at 28.6C making it the hottest day of the year (to be broken tomorrow perhaps?)........more of the same tomorrow with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm as we import less stable air from the near continent

Posted

Sat in the garden enjoying clear blue skies, the sun with a nice heat - currently 24c - luverly!

More of the same please, for what is turning out to be a damned decent Summer in these parts.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

27c here today and suffering big time.Sooner summers over the better.This summer will go down as very poor.Already counting down the days till its over.Then hopefully all the winter lovers will awake from hibernation cus im on me own right now :yahoo:Beats me why anyone would like this weather you come home from work with your clothes stuck to your body.How is that nice.. geez

The bonus of working on a nudist beach.. Edited by Mapantz
  • Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Max of 28.7c here in the end. Lovely. :D

Mostly Cloudy to start but sunshine by around 9-10, went out for a walk around 1 and it was glorious. Although even then you could see clouds to the North and East, sunny until around 2.30pm. Sunny intervals then followed till around 4, when the cloud turned a bit thicker which has taken a while to clear, and now clear blue skies to the east. Sunny intervals are starting to re-emerge to the west as the cloud finally edges away, with probably a few hours of late evening sunshine to follow.

Max Temps 22c Mumbles, 26c Blackpill

Sun is now back out for the evening,

Posted

Max of 25.6c and plenty of sunshine + NO breeze, summer easterlies = no breeze here.

Have to laugh at things once again turning for the weekend, payback for all those lovely weekend's in Spring/June I guess.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Its 28 c in me room currently arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh no need for the thermals tonight haha.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Beautiful start to the day again, currently 20.5C already so as long as the cloud doesn't appear like yesterday then I think 27C today is more than possible, maybe 28C if im lucky!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Cloudy here at 6:45, but by 7:15 wall to wall sunshine :rolleyes:

Currently 17.5C

And today, well this is what summertime is all about Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Very warm for most of us over the next few days

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

A little hic-hup come Sunday, still warm though

But heating up again come next week..... HOT! Its safe to say, Suncream at the ready folks.... UV of Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

If you love summertime, enjoy.... I will, as from tomorrow... Dancers my name campings my game :D  BBQ'S, Beer, chill-axing and i couldn't of picked a better weekend  :wink: 

Edited by Dancerwithwings
  • Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Its already 22C at 10am looks like it will break 27C barrier today. Isolated storms possible later?