• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully not a sign of things to come but really makes you wonder if we should all consider moving to higher ground .....

Posted Imageimage.jpg

Apparently where I live will be a seaside resort Posted Image

Shock horror..... today was actually a decent day, plenty of sunshine and just light winds. Tomorrow on the other hand Posted Image

• Like 3

Not being funny but Torro and their "tornado risk" very very rarely bears fruit for the UK. Just saying.

Thanks a bunch.. Now there's Goona be an F5 :p
  • Like 2

That's strange you should say that as a couple of people I have spoken to today had exactly the same attitude.... perhaps everyone has storm fatigue? (Not surprising if that's the case!)

I would like to reiterate the comments about Tamara and her truly excellent posts over Winter 2013/2014 - I'm sure she is too much of a lady in every way to be affected by the testosterone-fuelled rutting which can go on in the MOD - I really appreciate the time she takes to explain all her reasoning. And of course she has been right in her interpretation - which is doubtless why some are feeling particularly nettled...

Well having arrived home late, after being kept on the phone for 40 minutes by a female customer of ours, crikey you ladies love to gamble don't you, client confidentiality forbids me to mention who though Posted Image, I've just finished trawling through the MOD/REG threads. It's certainly been an interesting afternoon for a certain Lady T! 

All joking aside Tams, I know how much effort you've put into your thoughts for this Winter, from way back in the Autumn and then had the patience and writing skills to be able to communicate those thoughts to members of the forum, in such a well balanced and easy to understand manner.

I agree Kate, the crazy posturing that some employ in the Model Thread puts a lot of members off from posting in there but full credit to Tams for holding her line today. I thought the response from a certain member was staggeringly arrogant and you only have to look at the number likes against the respective posts, to see what most members think.

Comunque Tamarina, basta mettere la spunta nel post, molte grazie cara!

Ciao,

Tomasino.

Edited by Kentish CZ
  • Like 6

It's abit small that mate, when I click on it to open it up it doesn't expand is there any way you can enlarge it?

I looked at it and thought, hmm I don't want that big green poo shape any bigger thanks  - It cannot be good news Posted Image

Edited by fluid dynamic
  • Like 6

It's abit small that mate, when I click on it to open it up it doesn't expand is there any way you can enlarge it?

Post 318 here http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/79420-severe-atlantic-storms-february-2014/page-19  Sorry bout that Posted Image

Or try this   Posted Image image.jpg  New to this lol

Edited by Biggin

hi all

surprised folks bother with the mod thread and storm thread

anyway its a year today since my father passed away

so not in my normal happy mode

cutting off early for now

may be back later when the chart for 6pm tomorrow on the fax comes out

until later

john

Giant virtual hug, John.

In contrast to almost everywhere else, here, yesterday didn't seem far worse than an autumn gale. No hail, no snow, no thunder. Hmm.

At 40 m, I'd have a lovely Thames-side view.

Edited by Crepuscular Ray
  • Like 4

hi all surprised folks bother with the mod thread and storm thread anyway its a year today since my father passed away so not in my normal happy mode cutting off early for now may be back later when the chart for 6pm tomorrow on the fax comes out until later john

Peace my man <3
  • Like 1