Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

I feel soooo hot and stifled. Don't seem to be able to take a deep enough breath. Very strange. There is a constant moaning sound outside and the wind is really, really gusting and rumbling.

Stay safe, folks. Hope you all get through the night unscathed. :)

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had to venture outside as my Dutch canopy which runs the whole length of the house was hanging down and swaying, got daughter to hold back door for me whilst I ran out in my onesie and fought against the wind to pull it back up into place and tighten the riopes and double tie them!!!! Horrible out there for those couple of mins my heart is racing!!!

• Like 2

Very exciting tonight.

Must admit it's not as good a buzz as I have 20 pound note flakes falling imby

Oh we'll there is always March

Or November lol

Edited by snowbob
  • Like 1

It's certainly windy here, but not the worst I've known in IMBY. I think St Judes storm was worse than this, but it might not have peaked yet?

This jaffa cakeses on St Jude which was officially the most overhyped storm ever! It's eased off abit here now, I think it's got as bad as it's going to get but according to various forecasts it's going to stay fairly wild right through until at least midday tomorrow!

Seems as though many planes been grounded as most of my icons have disappeared of me radar.

just noticed a couple of BA planes failed to land at Heathrow and now headed stansted way

This left trouser leges on St Jude which was officially the most overhyped storm ever! It's eased off abit here now, I think it's got as bad as it's going to get but according to various forecasts it's going to stay fairly wild right through until at least midday tomorrow!

Misquoted, I mean today just noticing it is now technically Saturday lol