Radar
Snow?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice and windy in London all evening, nothing too severe but a real roar from the trees with strong gusts and driving rain making for horrible conditions, not too often we get wind like this in the city

gosh everytime i refresh there is a new page to look at! very busy on here tonight. The winds are very loud here, windows are rattling like anything. is anyone watching the Bognor cam? Quite scary 

Gusting really hard here in Godstone Surrey …just lost a big branch from a Scots Pine and a side garden gate is now busted … not sure why planes are still flying into Gatwick ..scary

They are scheduled to fly in almost all night. I am at the take off end - 026.

Ha! I meant this winter but then i lived on Boxhill in 87 and that was BAD, couldn't get off hill for a few days!xx

Too right! I had friends up there. Terrible. Epsom is usually pretty sheltered. We had no trees down in my road, but in Rosebery Park the top end by the swings lost a goo half dozen. Until I went there I didn't think anything had happened!

Interesting evening ahead for us eh Jason!

Wife just came in from work and said roads around St Albans are really bad... The field by the carvery house is throwing water out...Redbourn road really really bad.

'kinellI'm not prone to exaggeration but it's really quite lively here and, despite my love of extremes, I'd be happier if the wind calmed down a tad.AS

I agree wasn't expecting the winds to gust this bad to be honest.

Wife just came in from work and said roads around St Albans are really bad... The field by the carvery house is throwing water out...Redbourn road really really bad.

Wouldn't be too surprised tbh, it's wild here now!

• Like 1

Blimey, often see the Marco Polo over at Tilbury, it's a big old cruise ship! Wouldn't want to be in the channel tonight!

I can't believe they were actually out there and not safe in harbour. That is criminal in my view. We have gusts of hurricane force already on land, it must be horrendous in the Channel!!!

My parents are booked on a cruise on the Marco Polo to Norway on Sunday. So the ship seems to have had  just the one day turnaround schedule to meet tomorrow at Tilbury.