Sign in to follow this  
A.J

North West England Regional Weather Discussion 12/02/14 19z----->

I guess its back to the foid once again! Chicken roast at mum and dads! Lol... Spent some time outside in the garden today with the little one getting some fresh air, pleasant for once!!

Not had my roast yet, the. Ive got a few readings to do this evening.

• Like 3

my second and probably the last of the season , sadly !!....

Not too sure on that one. March could throw up some suprises. Might have a trip out to ilkley this week explore the moors with the kids

I guess its back to the foid once again! Chicken roast at mum and dads! Lol... Spent some time outside in the garden today with the little one getting some fresh air, pleasant for once!! Not had my roast yet, the. Ive got a few readings to do this evening.

Anything in those cards about me n you xxxxxx
  • Like 3

Just had chicken roast myself , nice after a day out , glass of vino and.............relax !!....

• Like 2

What cards lol, i dont use cards,, just the spirits! Lol

• Like 2

it was 11.2C today.. my that sun felt awesome.. Around this time of year you start getting your sanity and good vibes back as the sun gains some strength!

• Like 6

Sure made me feel better with the sun out today. Sparkles do the spirits contact you or does the person who wants to contact them have to ask you to do it. Being serious there. Not going into too much detail on a forum so will contact you via pm on here.

• Like 1

Quite a shock after all the grey muck we've had the brightness of the day, needed sun glasses !!..... my grandmother back in 1920s and 30s in france did some kind of spiritual readings , don't know much about it though !..

Edited by Mokidugway
  • Like 1

It has been a lovely day. Plenty of sunshine makes a nice change

• Like 2

The only Spirits I'm aware of, are the ones turning this country into a steaming pile of chav.

Edited by SP1986
  • Like 4

Hiya !!! Am chilling with a glass of vino watching Captain Phillips !!

• Like 2

Hiya !!! Am chilling with a glass of vino watching Captain Phillips !!

Mines a large glass of Vimto as it's the nearest thing in colour at least to red wine that doesn't give me a bad head and 5am gets ups and wine don't mix.
  • Like 4

#vomit

Posted Image

• Like 3

Well that's top gear watched , off tomorrow doing some pencilnecking , maybe time for a single malt whisky !!...

• Like 2

I am back to work tomorrow after a week off, don't want to go..............................need to find myself a very rich old man with a dicky ticker

• Like 2

I am back to work tomorrow after a week off, don't want to go..............................need to find myself a very rich old man with a dicky ticker

I meet one of the criteria , but which one ? ?........
  • Like 2

I meet one of the criteria , but which one ? ?........

only one criteria is no good to me

• Like 2

money no good then Posted Image...!!....

Obviously not lol.....

• Like 1

They all say that Posted Image

• Like 1

Good moaning, damp an chilly here, 6.8c. I hate Mondays especially today back to work I go Posted Image  wish I could have a week off every week

• Like 3