The Midlands Regional Weather Discussion 08/08/14 16z----->

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was breezy when I left for the school run at 8.30am, now calm. No snow to report overnight but its damp out so maybe we had a bit and it melted or maybe it was just rain.

Keep safe this afternoon everyone.

No idea what you're on about to be honest? What curse, it is the weather?Anyway...to say it's going to be rough is an understatement - We may miss the very worst, but red warnings say it all!

Agreed ridiculous this Shefali bashing give the lass a break!

• Like 1

No noticeable snow here, though we might have had a few flakes in the early hours I guess. Tbh most of us in Bewdley are more interested in the state of the River Severn! That peaked at just above 5 metres last night, the highest level since 2000. Now falling (very) slowly and standing at 4.91m. It's raining, though not all that hard (any more) and becoming increasingly windy. Dark and gloomy; I have the lights on at midday yet again.

Agreed ridiculous this Shefali bashing give the lass a break!

Yes, she may not have meteorological qualifications but she presents it well, you want to have Oxberry and Erouter for a couple of years, you would soon want her back, anyway Shefali is also sexy.

The wind's picking up a lot here (heaviest gusts happening every minute or so, and are coming through like a bunch of charging Rhino's), starting to hear the house creak a bit too.

Will be keeping an eye on reports in Wales shortly....Eire has been badly affected. This brief lull is just that!

yeah triple expect the worst here to come later on   the rainfall is gonna seriously effect the levels on the severn