South West/Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 26/1/14 12z ------->

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what time can we expect to see this snow piling up? Posted Image Posted Image

Not that I should have to guide you to every resource on here Posted Image , but I suggest you check out AWD's post below and the recently quoted tweets from fergie or alternatively, read my own post also copied below. Happy reading. Posted Image

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/79220-south-westcentral-southern-england-regional-weather-discussion-26114-12z/?p=2908906

and

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/79220-south-westcentral-southern-england-regional-weather-discussion-26114-12z/?p=2908914

For those lazy enough not to read the above, the answer is from 6pm onwards for the lucky few. Posted Image

Edited by gottolovethisweather

The snow icon has appeared on my Davis station, in cahoots with the cloud forecast icon, the manual states "Snow is likely" the forecast is supposed to be within a 50 miles range, so if you're within 50 miles of me and you get snow, it's bang on the money! :lol:

• Like 2

Can you blame me after the winter we have seen so far... Posted Image

So what time can we expect to see this snow piling up? Posted ImagePosted Image

Wouldnt surprise me, Mull, that you might wake up to an inch or two come the morning.

Add on the effect of the fairly strong winds and one or two favoured spots (with elevation) *could* see temporary blizzard conditions in the heavier showers, if they're of the wintry type.

Edited by Bristle boy

6.6C, DP 3.7C, WB 5.5C, 993mb. I've been in my t-shirt (decorating) all day and somehow I can't even imagine it getting cold tonight. Posted Image

Rain to date this year: 233 mm.

Chance of snow in Southampton tonight? 0

Edited by katemart

6.6C, DP 3.7C, WB 5.5C, 993mb. I've been in my t-shirt (decorating) all day and somehow I can't even imagine it getting cold tonight. Posted Image

Any photos? Posted Image  Attributed to wrong post. Posted Image A married woman, too. Posted Image

Edited by gottolovethisweather
  • Like 2

Heavy precipitation over Gloucester is heading westwards towards my location, but weakening in intensity. Temperature 5C. Can't see it falling as snow, but will report either way shortly.