Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West/Central Southern England Regional Discussion 22/01/13 23z------------->

A.J

Posted

Welcome back atlantic, we love you very much, because we love you could you please make your comback temporary as we would like mr blocked and then you could go on holiday down south :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

And so the flooding begins. M5 southbound closed between J25 & 26 in Somerset near Taunton due to flooding.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers and cold winters with snow.

Just about to go out, but if you can play youtube videos, it could be something to do with your pop up and cookie settings. Weaken them a bit and that might work.

Cheers for your advice, in the end the only way I can do it is by viewing this website on desktop???? Anyway back on topic current temp 4.3c dew point 4.2c rain was really heavy driving home from work with lots of surface water.

Posted

Cheers for your advice, in the end the only way I can do it is by viewing this website on desktop???? Anyway back on topic current temp 4.3c dew point 4.2c rain was really heavy driving home from work with lots of surface water.

Just like to quickly ask about your weather station, i looked it up but are all the sensors seperate like the thermo-hydro wind, rain etc? thanks.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Steady thaw has set in this evening since it turned to sleet from around 7pm although should easily record another snowday at 9am saturday.

2.6c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers and cold winters with snow.

Just like to quickly ask about your weather station, i looked it up but are all the sensors seperate like the thermo-hydro wind, rain etc? thanks.

I am not sure I will try and find out, the rain monitor is separate then the temp reading and dew points come from wind monitor which I have on a pole. Hope this helps but I'll find out more for you, I think they were reduced in Lidl to £39.

Posted

I am not sure I will try and find out, the rain monitor is separate then the temp reading and dew points come from wind monitor which I have on a pole. Hope this helps but I'll find out more for you, I think they were reduced in Lidl to £39.

Thanks.

Rain has eased now. Milder, 4.3°C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

New thread coming!

Please finish off any posts or hold off posting charts etc and I'll link new one shortly....

continue here..

Edited by MKsnowangel