Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angelici Magiovinium

London & South East Regional Discussion 18th January 2013, 19:00hrs>

STILL snowing here in Brighton , that's now 10 hours of non stop snow, 4 inches here today , expecting it to stop any time now though (mind you I was thinking that an hour ago) !

okay, well i'm going to be staying glued to the radar for a few more hours to come :). I'm not giving up hope just yet.

Guys im going for a little drive round the M25 west- anywhere that has some decent hills / bit of easy to get to snow fun-

Out round the M25- towards Clackett that sort of location

S

Its been breezy all day, but the wind seems to have picked up a bit further very recently. The snow is really blowing around outside atm

We got snow - wont last but pwetty

Sarah look at rain today...cant see Kent missing outsmile.png

Grrrr (if this doesn't say cockroft when referring to a bbc forecaster, I have maturity issues) Cockroft obviously disappointed that no thaw is setting in!

Guys im going for a little drive round the M25 west- anywhere that has some decent hills / bit of easy to get to snow fun-

S

good luck

STILL snowing here in Brighton , that's now 10 hours of non stop snow, 4 inches here today , expecting it to stop any time now though (mind you I was thinking that an hour ago) !

According to the radar, it should be stopping any moment now. What a fantastic day for snow!cold.gif And who knows, we might even be lucky enough for a bit more if the edge of the Channel snow hits us laugh.png

S

i love your dedication acute.gif

Being so close to the Kent border I'm Hoping to benefit from the snow coming up from France tonight,what are the chances peeps

S

Steve - chip stead? Box hill?

Interesting London forecast from Peter..!!!..snow all night..??

Just got home to basildon. Snowing nicely out as far as upminster, but next to nothing in Basildon.

Gutted, not even snizzling here. Just need rain on Sunday to put the tin hat on it!!!!!!

Jason

Steve - chip stead? Box hill?

Is there anywhere to go?

Postcode of boxhill?

S

Guess what?

Yes more back building - heavy snow now again.

It certainly looked cold for Kaddy( on two fronts )watching the weather

Edit heaviest snow now !

You know your in for a good weekend when old mild (if this doesn't say cockroft when referring to a bbc forecaster, I have maturity issues) Cockroft is forecasting snow!

S

enjoy Steve :)