Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Backtrack

Unable to make NW Extra payment via card?

Hi Paul.

Trying to purchase the Net Weather Extra subscription (the lite one) for £6.49 as a one off payment using my dad's credit card. Not used card before, usually we use PayPal. He has money in his account and everything is correct.

We submit all the details and the end result is always this message, any help would be great, cheers!

Declined. Sorry, this transaction has been declined by your card issuer. No other information was passed to WorldPay as part of your confidentiality agreement with your card issuer. You may wish to try another card.

Unfortunately that's not something we can help as Worldpay deal with all of the payment processing for us, and we have no access to information on payments being declined etc.

Unfortunately that's not something we can help as Worldpay deal with all of the payment processing for us, and we have no access to information on payments being declined etc.

Ah damn, really wanted the radar & NMM for this cold spell too.

Thanks Paul, I'll see what I can do. :(

Best bet is to talk to your bank, as they're declining the payment and may be able to tell you why.

Just paid for a 1 month full subscription......didn't know there was so many extra parameters available on the GFS! Just need the snow now dry.png

Just paid for a 1 month full subscription......didn't know there was so many extra parameters available on the GFS! Just need the snow now dry.png

Just subscribed to nw-lite. Fantastic value.

Thanks both smile.png

Given the great convective parameters available I may even subscribe again come the end of the month period!

I've just had the exact same problem as BT, i havejust had an automated message from my bank which then confirmed the payment had gone through, however i am unable to log in..i have emailed the netweather support but have not yet recieved a reply , and i wanted it for this afternoons possible snow vent

i've tried again with a different card and it has worked this time , i hope i haven't susbcribed twice!!

I've replied to your ticket just now, but yes just to confirm that the only payment which went through was the second one you made :)

I've replied to your ticket just now, but yes just to confirm that the only payment which went through was the second one you made smile.png

Thanks Paul