Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Goodbye Summer - It's Been... Emotional

Posted
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France
  • Weather Preferences: Continental type climate with lots of sunshine with occasional storm
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France

Oh dear, Summer 2012, you were such a flirtair_kiss.gif , as a little girl back in March, you indicated that you would be well behaved but then your bigger sister, Spring 2012 decided to butt in giving us the occasional glimpse of what you could do at the end of May but otherwise being very standoffish - I fear you were led astray by her bad example for when you did come in June you were naught but tears cray.gif and that didn't change too much in July either.

I do believe that you tried betterclapping.gif in August but you still had teary spells cray.gif but then you could not keep it up to the end, you had to go early, so adieu, even though you have promised to visit us occasionaly when your other sister Autumn 2012 comes to stay with us.

God only knows what effect your are going to have on your little brother Winter 2012/13, no doubt he will be fractious as well and make promises he can't keep.

All I can hope is that your cousins, Spring and Summer 2013 will be much better behaved.

Posted

Perhaps it's still coming?????? c026.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

I hope little bro Winter will be a tad more benign than last year or the year before that. I really can't cope with freezing to death in my house for another four or five months. :( It was horrific!