Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheese Rice

Bbc Five Day Forecast Now Ten Day Forecast

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

I don't think a topic has been posted on this but when you view a five day forecast on the BBC you can click 'further ahead' to view a ten day forecast.

post-8968-0-54849100-1341845168_thumb.pn

Instead of a definitive temperature you are now shown a the range of temperatures possible.

I don't think a topic has been posted on this but when you view a five day forecast on the BBC you can click 'further ahead' to view a ten day forecast.

post-8968-0-54849100-1341845168_thumb.pn

Instead of a definitive temperature you are now shown a the range of temperatures possible.

Can you choose which temperature you'd like? laugh.png

I'm sorry, but a range of 4-5deg is a bit much isn't it? Never mind it "might be 15 or 20", if the model forecasts a temperature, that should be that, like it was before.

If they are so fussed about being so safe with their forecasts, they should maybe include a confidence indicator or something. I think this thing will be quickly removed as people will complain about it, probably lol.

Yes........completely stupid.

Can you imagine in winter - well it could be 5c and pouring with rain or 0c and chucking it down with snow!

I wish they'd concentrate on getting their '5 hour' forecasts more accurate e.g. last Friday.