Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

October CET

Posted

A very very tricky month to predict. High pressure will never be far away in the first half of the month but after this weekend the devil is in the detail with regards to the exact position of the HP cell. After that my guess is that any northerly incursions will be transient and that we'll slide into a more zonal second half of the month. therefore I'm going for a warm 11.6°C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

12.1c please

Posted

Tricky, but after an exceptionally warm start I'm going for above average overall. I don't see there being any notable cold spells or early snow falls. I'll go for 11.3C please.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Showers, Snowy Periods , Blizzards, Cold Weather

11.7c for me thanks instead of 10.5c as I posted earlier in the thread

Edited by Snowstorm1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

I'm going for a relatively chilly 10.2C as I think the month may start off warm but with the trough establishing over Scandinavia the warmth may be offset by some northerlies mid to late month.

Posted

Only four pages this month so maybe I'm not the only one to have forgotten this month? Always leave it to the last hour of the last day though so had to happen sometime!

10.1C

Edit: this is a late entry.

Edited by AtlanticFlamethrower

Posted

Surprising that anyone would choose below average given the level we will be at Monday.

It would need an immense cold snap late on of scale of this October heatwave.