Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gpspete

Severn Bore

not quite weather but it is partly weather dependant hi/lo pressure and wind direction are all factors that make the Bore work better some days.

here are my video's taken on sunday morning 20th may 2011 bit like storm chasing film a bit get in the car race up the road in a convey of bore chasers and surfers to get back in front of the wave

Yes took the 26 mile journey to Minsterworth from Evesham and it certainly was well worth the short journey yesterday 20/02/11. Fantastic sight and one of natures wonders!There were loads of folks there with the River Banks crowded. I will be uploading the video footage etc on my website in the very near future.. :yahoo:

here are my video's taken on sunday morning 20th may 2011 bit like storm chasing film a bit get in the car race up the road in a convey of bore chasers and surfers to get back in front of the wave

Impresive, but not as much as the time machine you used to get there! :rofl:

That's just what I thought, shame the weather doesn't look that nice on the 20th May. :whistling:

Impressive/fascinating to watch none the less!

i must have borrowed the Tardis, 20TH MAY i have got storm chasing on the brain bad LOL :pardon:

Great stuff, got to love the bore.

my latest severn bore video from Sunday 20th March

please support my effort if you can :drinks: