Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Reports

grab my graupel

Posted
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'

A light dusting at 8am and ongoing light flurries. Light rain shower at 11am.

Posted

Some snow is very close, watching temp on Vue console it is shooting up (relatively) from low of -6.9 to -0.1 now. About 3C rise last hour. Makes me think any snow will be short-lived and it looks rather light on radar anyway.

Posted

Started snowing here about 9am. Currently about 1cm of lying snow. Now on the back edge of the front. It was forecast to turn to rain by this point but it's been snow all the way.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

A mix of fine "snizzle" and graupel in Norwich at the moment, with a little dusting in some parts, though generally struggling to settle.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extremes

snow in the air here on the southcoast atleast i can say we had snow in jan 2011 now lol.

very cold out there today.

not expect nothing more than lil flurries here and there but still happy to see it fall from the sky.

i sopose it enjoy it whilst it last might be the last of it for us down here after all its looking likely to set settled then alantic even so yipee.

Posted
  • Location: The Highlands of West Fife. 650ft ASL. Nr Knockhill Racing Circuit
  • Weather Preferences: Hot N' Sunny / Cauld N' Snawy
  • Location: The Highlands of West Fife. 650ft ASL. Nr Knockhill Racing Circuit

All white in these parts this morning :cold:

A good 3 cm covering :clap:

I had thought that this event would have been reserved for areas further North and North West only :whistling:

Big Innes.

• 3 weeks later...