Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Uk Snow Reports

ReveN

Posted

:( We're expecting our first snow this Friday, and we're going to have an icy weekend with sleet on Saturday night, and Light snowfall on Sunday continuing until monday. :mellow:

We are also expecting temperatures as low as -2C. :cold:

In the past, we HAVE had October snowfall, but they're very uncommon, and occur every few years, with only a snowfall lasting 2 hours or so, and melting in half an hour. And even if the actual snowfall lasts longer, we still only get 1 snowfall in october if we're lucky.:nea:

But we're expecting 3 snowfalls, in just over 3 days... :unsure:

I'm excited about our snowy weekend, because I can get my snowboard out after sitting in the closet for 5 months.:clap:

But I'm NOT looking forward to the cold, and the layer of ice that freezes over the top of snow.:(

But yeah, that's all part of it. Due to this report, I think thos is going to be a cold winter with alot of snow.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Well the weekend is deep FI. Any chance of snow was Wednesday/Thursday but the charts now say rain for lower areas such as Inverness.

Time for change though.

Edited by Backtrack

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

not all parts of Inverness is low

Morning. :)

I was comparing Inverness to Aviemore ect. The highlands are much higher than Inverness. But as you say, not all parts are low. I was expecting it to snow there anyway.

Edited by Backtrack

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold/stormy

At wednesday 20th looks the best for morning snow over scotland:viewimagepbx.png

Although i don't think it will have the percipitation/snow. Glasglow has a good chance of sleet/ snow !!! With minimum temps of -3* to max 1* This is according to 00Z ru. Although iveness has a 60% snow risk i would say. This is something to watch till wenesday. Could get intresting soon :)

Edited by Vortex_Liam

• 1 month later...
Posted

Lol, the forecasts have long since changed. But we've had about 5 consecutive days of snowing this week. Snowing today aswell. So ja :)

And if zi think this is a lot of snow; wait till I move to Toronto, Canada next March. :p