Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookie

Storm Chase 2010 Heads Up Thread

I was reading through this thread and picking up some useful information when I noticed that their seems to be blank posts in the middle of thread. where someone has posted something but their is nothing their,

Anybody?

should I post an image up of what I mean?

Anybody?

should I post an image up of what I mean?

hit the 'report' button for your post Cookie, at least that way, your issue will be flagged up to a member of the moderating team, or better still, just send a pm to a moderator or admin

Not sure what the problem is there tbh, may have occurred when we switched to new servers in the spring. Am running a rebuild on all the posts on the forum currently to see if that may recover them which will be finished later this evening or some point overnight. Aside from that unfortunately I don't think there's much that can be done.

Not sure what the problem is there tbh, may have occurred when we switched to new servers in the spring. Am running a rebuild on all the posts on the forum currently to see if that may recover them which will be finished later this evening or some point overnight. Aside from that unfortunately I don't think there's much that can be done.

thanks mate :)

This turned out to be a bug in the new version of the software we installed last week, have now applied the patch and the posts are back, albeit with things like £ signs missing for now.

This turned out to be a bug in the new version of the software we installed last week, have now applied the patch and the posts are back, albeit with things like £ signs missing for now.