Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowstorm1

Profile Options Stuck Open

Has this happenned to anybody else and how do you fix it?

were on your name the drop down menu My Profile etc come down and wont go back up?

Has this happenned to anybody else and how do you fix it?were on your name the drop down menu My Profile etc come down and wont go back up?

Yep it has happened to me too, tis a bit annoying!

EDIT: What are all these weird letters appearing in my post?

If this is happening, pressing ctrl+f5 a couple of times should clear it. If not, clear your internet browser cache.

We've updated some files today and if you're seeing this problem it means your browser is still using the old ones.

If this is happening, pressing ctrl+f5 a couple of times should clear it. If not, clear your internet browser cache.

We've updated some files today and if you're seeing this problem it means your browser is still using the old ones.

Thanks Paul just did it and worked :rolleyes:

You're not posting in Welsh are you?

LOL i can barely speak irish never mind welsh, I edited them out

but they looked like </br></br>, i seen them in other posts aswell

They're html codes (the code that websites are written in), usually the forum strips all that out of posts but it appears to have a bug sometimes which leaves some in - especially when quoting.

Another problem (possibly related?) I can't click "view comments" on the Twitter/Facebook style updates on the right of the screen- it takes me to the top of the screen instead of expanding them. Clearing the cache does not solve the problem.

Probably related - same fix as above!

Cheers for the info paul! Tought i had a virus there for a minute , lol.

Thanks

thanks Paul, mine had done the same, a couple clicks and its now back to normal

Tch, fancy not knowing that. *cough cough*

It's reappeared here too. Hmm. Is it time for me to start hitting things with a hammer?

Just clear the cache again, it'll sort it - had to make a couple more changes last night which probably will have repeated the problem.

• Heatwave conditions possible to end May

Some parts of the UK could qualify for heatwave conditions during the final days of May. With temperatures widely into the 20s Celsius. Read more here

Jo Farrow
    Jo Farrow
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Dry, sunny and warm end to May but is there a pattern change on the horizon?

The already very dry May will end with more dry, sunny and warm weather across all of the UK. This theme continues into the first few days of June, but there could be a change on the way later next week. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather