Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

19.8C In Leeds At 21:30

richardc1983

Posted
  • Location: South Derbyshire nr. Burton on Trent, Midlands, UK: alt 262 feet
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme winter cold,heavy bowing snow,freezing fog.Summer 2012
  • Location: South Derbyshire nr. Burton on Trent, Midlands, UK: alt 262 feet

A wet and warm night here with the minimum of just 16.1c.

Posted

Had the same here in Gosport, the minimum overnight was 18.5 °C at 2:03 AM, and the max temperature so far today is 21.5 °C at 9:51 AM

Yesterday, the minimum temperature was 16.9 °C at 12:13 AM, and max temperature of 20.5 °C at 11:09 AM

• 2 weeks later...
I'll keep these mild nights as means I can keep the bathroom window open all night.

No thanks mild nights this time of year mostly involve strong TM winds from the SW which make my bedroom door keep banging so have to shut the bathroom window, much better is calm nights like recent nights so i can leave the windows open.

September 10th was an awful day with very strong winds and overcast drizzly conditons, amazes me people enjoy that even if very mild and muggy, the wind and overcast conditions moderate it quite abit, much better is a cool airmass and lots of strong sunshine then it feels much warmer in the sun May to September.

Although saying that I do enjoy a _real_ cold winters night i.e. many degrees below zero. It's just the gass guzzling but boring 2-6c I hate.

Yes just like the boring summer we had.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes, hot and sunny with thunderstorms

September 10th was an awful day with very strong winds and overcast drizzly conditons, amazes me people enjoy that even if very mild and muggy, the wind and overcast conditions moderate it quite abit, much better is a cool airmass and lots of strong sunshine then it feels much warmer in the sun May to September.

Last week we were supposed to be in a cool airmass so i would have expected some nice warm-feeling sunshine. However it was cloudy, with showery rain, and very chilly too. Whereas now were in a warm southerly and we've got decent sunny spells.

Posted

No thanks mild nights this time of year mostly involve strong TM winds from the SW which make my bedroom door keep banging so have to shut the bathroom window, much better is calm nights like recent nights so i can leave the windows open.

Yes just like the boring summer we had.

half full glass comes to mind again Eugene.

depends where you were on that day, 21.9C here a mix of sunshine and showers, some places east of high ground had 4-5 hours of warm sunshine with temps 21-23C, hardly an awful day!

Even Shawbury, perhaps not too far from you got 2 hours sunshine and a max of 22C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

I just hate that warm feeling as im trying to walking round town....Cool,Cold,Snow,Air Frost Ground Frost just a few things about weather i love

Then perhaps Greenland is somewhere you should consider moving to? Otherwise you'll have to be content with those things for 'only' half the year.