Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Disaster

pottyprof

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Just take a peep at the Antarctic Arctic thread if you cannot find truth in my observations J'.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it at times. We all have things we believe to be true but not all those truths are shared equally by others; that doesn't make you right and them wrong or them right and you wrong, just different. All I ask is that respect for other people's opinions be paramount and that disparagement and antagonism be absent. At the end of the day, if you think they're wrong, there's always the option to agree to disagree rather than berate them.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy

It's not what you say, it's how you say it at times. We all have things we believe to be true but not all those truths are shared equally by others; that doesn't make you right and them wrong or them right and you wrong, just different. All I ask is that respect for other people's opinions be paramount and that disparagement and antagonism be absent. At the end of the day, if you think they're wrong, there's always the option to agree to disagree rather than berate them.

Reminds me of the tale of the Fox and the Scorpien..........I try but I am who/what I am?

Edited by Gray-Wolf