Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The PIT

Climate Change Forum

Gone tits up by the looks of it. Database error ???

Quoting from the forum description :D

The climate change forum is currently closed to allow the team some time to make some changes. It will re-open early next week.

Quoting from the forum description smile.gif

Any hints or sneak previews for the folk who use that area then Paul or is it above top secret?

We're not 100% certain about it yet GW, but we're trying to take on board the suggestions from the thread earlier in the week, and are likely also to open it up to a wider environmental discussion rather than just focusing solely on climate change in there.

Dear chaps, what is the "protected forum" thing, showing in the climate department? When I try to get into the climate department it just says that an error has occurred and I do not have permission to post there. There seem to be 6 topics available and it would seem that others have posted there.......are only certain people allowed in there, now?

Hi Noggin, no nothing's gone exclusive, we're just in the process of putting it together, it should be open for posting soon, a few more threads to add first.

Seems like Enviro forum downtime produces sunny weather!drinks.gif

Oh! I'm so impatient!!!!

" Why are we waiting, Whhyyyy are we waiting ,Why are we waiting , oh whhhyyy,Whhhhyyy,Whhhyyy..... "

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though!biggrin.gif

Climate forum is now open again :)