Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Chase 2010 - Day 43 Discussion

Paul Sherman

Posted

Well it had to come to an end sometime and today looks like being the last chase day for us for 2010. There is another 4 days straight chasing ahead in this crazy Season but tomorrow's risk puts us too far out of position for DFW On Thursday. So today will be heading South to around the Limon area for some last Colorado action which seems fitting as the 2 picture perfect Tornadoes have been in Colorado this year.

This will be Tour 4's 10th Straight Chase day if you include the Changeover day, we is all pretty cream crackered!

Paul S & Team

Posted

What an outstanding season, good luck for today, maybe Co has one last treat up her sleeve for you all, thanks again for my experience during tour 3, hoping to bag a place on tour 1 next year, cheers guys!!!!!

Posted

What an outstanding season, good luck for today, maybe Co has one last treat up her sleeve for you all, thanks again for my experience during tour 3, hoping to bag a place on tour 1 next year, cheers guys!!!!!

I second that Craig..Big thx to Paul and team for a astounding year...and if any one thinks its crap check my blog out...AWESOME YEAR

MANY THX TO Paul M also ian M and Netweather team

my jaw is still dropping in amazement with footage i will treasure for the rest of my life..

bring on 2011 :yahoo: :yahoo:

back up Paul back up !!!

on my video as we see the green cone....didnt realise what I was saying ..lol

been watching to much Timmer....Infact James in a panic starts saying it..

also someone is haveing or going to a wee at a cow gate

in my timelapse..anyone know who :lol:

Dont worry xxx!...you cant notice you as your to far away :rofl:

Edited by dogs32

Posted

Paul & the Team

You did a great job, certainly on tour 3 finding that gem in Colorado, whilst the other states seemed somewhat devoid of the wee beasties. :yahoo::rofl: It certainly was a blast :yahoo:

I sat and thought long and hard after this year, should we do it all again, the answer is yes, with such a great team, it's gonna be better second time around.

Pat by next year any chance you can be the fastest guitar player in Gloucs.

Paul, you'll need a year to recover from this one, in prep for what you've promised me is the big 4, don't disappoint me now.

Posted

yeah, well done you guys. clap.gifclap.gif

lets hope the tour ends with some good coverage and that everyone gets home safe and sound.

Thanks Paul S and everyone else involved in this years chase tour. 2010 certainly gave some super viewing and pictures and i am sure you deserve a thoroughly good rest when you get back home (in time for the british summer) once again, safe journey for the remainder of the tour and your homeward flights.

thanks Paul S, Paul M Ian C and everyone who contributed to this years stormchase :)

Posted

Looks good in southeast Colorado, Oklahoma panhandle and nw TX panhandle later today, also Greensburg to Pratt KS ... storms further north would fire on upsloping "back-door" cold front which seems to be edging southwest closer to the foothills east of Colorado Springs.

Posted

Just grabbing a Burger at Wendys (Limon) and going to see what pops up in the next few hours, Vortex2 In abundance yet again!

Ian

you are missing the Beating the retreat here Ian, although somehow i doubt you care :D

Posted

i had a great time amongst the best of my life you may think it takes a lot to impress me but i have travelled the world travelled across the southern ocean in a ship not much bigger than an old car ferry in huge swells visited volcanos, surfed big waves snowboarded down black runs and done ski routes 10 miles long, been in tempratures of 114f and -37c add the windchill experianced altitude fatigue so it is only that things do not suprise me but i was trully inspired by the storms i see and have put my name down for next year, all i can add has been said before have a great end to this years end of netweather storm chase season.

and 3 cheers for Paul and everybody else on the tours and an extra one for Ian the Navigator for only missing the odd turn drinks.gif

Edited by gpspete

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

I agree with everyone . It was nice chasing with you all and good following tours 3 and 4. I met lots of nice folk during tours 1 & 2. Have a good last chase and hope you are sucessful today.

Tom

Edited by Tom Lynch

Posted

I guess they must be driving back to DFW today, if the route is through Amarillo there looks to be a storm risk around there this afternoon. Then it looks quite stormy in the Dallas region on Thursday.

Posted

I was just chatting to the guys now. They are heading into OK city now and stopping for a bite to eat. Then I35 south all the way.

Posted

shame they are heading for home theres a storm in Nebraska tornado warned 5 mesos 3 tornado signatures , dangerous nite time tornado possible

tour 4 was in the general area a couple of days back storm is near North Platte

post-9919-12761586063763_thumb.png

Edited by gpspete

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

shame they are heading for home theres a storm in Nebraska tornado warned 5 mesos 3 tornado signatures , dangerous nite time tornado possible

tour 4 was in the general area a couple of days back storm is near North Platte

Thats life I guess Pete. Nebraska was kind to me I got my best tornado there.

Tom