Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

February Snow Reports

Osbourne One-Nil

Posted

About 2 and a half inches fell here today, patchy snow here and roads might be dangerous tonight as the snow probably will freeze

Posted

It is Snowing in Bletchley now, since about 13.45, it has in the last 10minutes gone from Light to Moderate, it is not sticking at the moment though which is a good thing.

Cloud cover 100%.

It has snowed since before dawn here today. A good few inches of snow and quite easily the heaviest snow of the winter. By now it is the heaviest fall of snow here since Jan 2007 and it is still snowing :)

Posted

Had a spell of moderate snowfall during the late afteroon, which settled for a time, before it turned sleety. A few miles to my West, however, the snow layed quite readily.

Posted

The rain turned to snow here in mid afternoon and has left a covering of almost 2 inches.with moderate snow still falling.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Sleet turned to light snow by mid-morning and into the early afternoon. None settled here but there was a good cover above 430 mts or so by early afternoon.

Posted

Snowing here at present, temp 1.7oC. Also had some lying snow on Fri & same when I

crossed over Shap Fell & some higher parts of The Lake District

Edited by Storm Animal

Posted

no entry for March so I'll pop this mornings' entry in here

snow shower after 0600z with ground just about completely covered up to 0800-0.5cm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy weather in winter. Dry and warm in summer.

My grandparents reported snowcover this morning at their house near Newton Aycliffe in Co. Durham. I've also heard reports that there was around 4 inches of snow last night at Alston in the Cumbrian Pennines.

Travelling up to Aviemore on Sunday 21st Feb there was snow virtually all the way up and when coming back home on the 26th Feb again there was snowcover virtually all the way back. Even here in Gateshead there was around 2 inches of snow on Friday night which is still lingering in patches in the shade.